I have so much I could say about starting a new and improved blog site, but I figured for all of our sakes I will skip the boring stuff and jump right into my life as of now! To start things off on a fun note, I thought I would do a little shout-out to my best friend + partner in crime- my boyfriend! Seth has been in my life for what seems like forever, but our relationship didn’t start out like most love stories would. It wasn’t perfect in the beginning, and it has taken us years to get to where we are today, but I wouldn’t change that for the world because all of our experiences, hardships, and whatnot, have shown me what true love really looks like. I’ve never known a man to stick by my side like Seth has. His unchanging character is one of his most attractive qualities and I can’t wait to continue growing in love and trust with him. One of my favorite quotes by Janette Oke says, “Sometimes love isn’t fireworks, sometimes love just comes softly.” I couldn’t think of a better quote to describe the friendship, dedication, and time that has gone into the relationship I have with Seth. We have been friends for years, and that friendship has slowly but beautifully turned into love. So in honor of reaching our six month relationship mark, I thought I’d share my six greatest hits of these first six wonderful months with my favorite man 😉
- When we reunited (finally!) at the beginning of the year, and you told me how much you’d missed me. Been hooked on you ever since!
- Sharing banana splits or other ice cream treats late after fun date nights. Glad we’re starting such healthy traditions. #sugarobsessed
- Selfies, giggling about the most stupid things, and napping on the hammock! Nothing more relaxing than laying and cuddling up next to you.
- The night we stayed a few extra minutes to dance to a slow song (my one request) after my cousin left from her wedding. It was such a special, sweet moment, plus the send-off sparklers in the background was a nice touch if I do say so myself 😉
- Baking for you! From cookies to cupcakes, you are the best at letting me shower you with sweets. It’s so much fun having someone special to bake sugary treats for. I love you more than peanut butter icing!
- Adventuring with you. I love that we already have plans to see more places and experience new things together. I adored hiking and zip-lining through Palo Duro Canyon with you. Exploring with you will never get old.
The list, of course, could go on and on- there are just too many greatest hits to count (can I please include every breakfast date ever?!–>my favorite!). I guess you could say I am one blessed, happy girl to have Seth in my life! Can’t wait to reach more milestones with you, babe! HAPPY 6 MONTHS!