Y’all- I am so excited for this post because how cute are these Oreos?! I will say- any Oreo you dip in chocolate is going to be delicious, but when they can be both be delicious + adorable you definitely have the best sweet treat ever.
I didn’t initially know what type of colors I was going for when I went to the store for ingredients, but once I saw these unicorn sprinkles I sort of based everything around them and wound up picking out an extra color to use in the process, because let’s face it, I’m a kid at heart and got way too excited about the possibility of unicorn themed Oreos 😉
It’s safe to say these Oreos turned out way better than I could have imagined them, and I couldn’t help but think how perfect they would be as a kids birthday treat, or for any unicorn lovers out there! These colorful treats can honestly be for anyone, and you can mix it up with colors and sprinkles to fit whatever look you’re going for. At the end of the day, they taste just as great as they look- I was on a sugar rush after just one, and it was well worth it! Keep scrolling to see how I achieved these beauties! It’s so simple, but also allows you to get creative- and I guarantee you and your friends will love the outcome 🙂
RECIPE FROM TIME OUT WITH MOM
- 1 package Double Stuf Oreos
- 2-3 packages Candy Melts, all a different color (I used white, turquoise, and pink)
- sprinkles of choice (I made sure there were larger sprinkles mixed in to place in the center of the Oreos)
- parchment paper
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the Candy Melts as directed and stir in a small amount of vegetable oil to thin for adequate coating.
- Dunk each Oreo into the Candy Melts and coat.
- Lift Oreos out with a fork, to help scrape off excess chocolate on the side of your bowl, and place on parchment paper to set.
- Design each Oreo with extra Candy Melt drizzle and/or sprinkles.
- Allow the Oreos to fully set for 15 minutes.
- Using a spatula, carefully lift each Oreo from the baking sheet.
- Place in packaging of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by!