Hi y’all! For starters, I can’t believe tomorrow is the 1st of May! It is such a beautiful month, and I am ready to welcome it for all it has to offer! I may also be counting down the days until July 13th, because I’m getting married to my guy! He is sweeter than all the sweets! 😉 But seriously stoked to be leaving behind the past few months and trying to look ahead to the beautiful weather + the most joyous day <3
Today I made these Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles for a friend’s birthday gift, and as always, I taste tested, and that taste test turned into a couple, and then I gave one to my mom to try… Let’s just say my friend is lucky there are any left for her because these are absolutely delish + they are so simple to make! I couldn’t believe they only call for 5 ingredients- yes, you read that right! These are heaven sent, and have fresh strawberries mixed in to a delicious mixture of cream cheese and graham cracker goodness, not to mention they’re dipped in white chocolate, needIsaymore??! Keep reading to achieve these sweet treats yourself! Have a great week! 🙂
RECIPE FROM SALLY’S BAKING ADDICTION
Recipe makes 15-20 truffles
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 10 full sheet graham crackers)
- 4 ounces brick-style cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup finely diced strawberries*
- 10 ounces white chocolate melts
- small bag of pink candy melts (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer or a food processor, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until combined. Using a spatula, fold in the strawberries. The mixture will be wet from the strawberries.
- Drop balls–1 1/2-2 teaspoons of mixture per truffle–onto the lined baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, allowing the truffles to set. Roll into smoother balls after they have been refrigerated. Place back in the refrigerator as you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate as directed.
- Using a fork, dip each truffle into the white chocolate and coat. Allow excess chocolate to drip off before placing on the baking sheet. Melt the pink candy melts (optional), and drizzle over the truffles. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has completely set before serving.
*Set the diced strawberries in between two paper towels to soak up some moisture before adding them to the mixture. This helps the consistency to not be too wet.